You can choose from two types of concert campaigns: Show or Online concert.
Show is a music event intended for big audiences and organized in large venues; usually concerts, fests, shows, gigs, open airs, etc.Learn more
Online concert is a live stream event where you can perform in front of the audience from all over the world, pre-sell tickets and merch without leaving your home, rehearsal studio, secret location etc.Learn more
How to create a Show campaign
Show is a music event intended for big audiences and organized in large venues; usually concerts, fests, shows, gigs, open airs, etc. A unique concept of the show can help you to attract a bigger audience and engage more fans. Once you come up with a new idea, remember to discuss it with your friends and fans in Show4me Artistclub. Start planning the show in advance. Decide how many people you want to invite and locate a venue that will accommodate that number.
The show campaign has to be well promoted in accordance with preliminary well-thought-out advertising strategy. Do not get frustrated yourself with unprofitable events and high risks without proper market research – use Show4me to know a real demand confirmed by real money.
- Determine an artist’s fee and all related costs such as technical and personal riders, travel and lodging.
- Find a venue where you want to hold your show and negotiate the cost of booking.
- Determine the number of tickets and their types.
- Consider extra costs for auxiliary equipment and stuff.
- In addition, we recommend you to get a professional adviсe on applicable taxes.
Calculate carefully all the expenses related to a show organization. The budget amount is required when you will be creating your campaign, and can include but not limited to the following:
- Artist(s) fees and rider
- Artist(s) travel and lodging
- Sound and lights rental
- Stage and stage decoration
- Transport and logistics
- Food and beverages
- Other possible fees
- Ambulance (if necessary)
- Fire service (if necessary)
- Police (if necessary)
- Other possible expenditures
Your profit amount
All shows organized through Show4me have an open date. It is a unique feature, which allows organizers to book a venue if the campaign has reached its Confirmation point. In other words, organizers have more flexibility when they book the venue and have no financial risks.
You set a month and a year of the show during the campaign creation process. It is not fixed and you may change it after the campaign has reached its Confirmation point. Once your campaign has reached its Confirmation point, you must confirm the show and set the exact date and time.
Please, consider all possible taxes when calculating the budget of your campaign. Taxes depend on your local legislation, a form of incorporation and your residence. If you are not sure regarding taxation, we recommend you to consult with a tax advisor.
How to launch and manage a Show campaign
Creating a Show campaign on Show4me is easy and fast. Normally, the process takes not more than 15 minutes assuming you have all the information available in advance. Below you can see the most essential steps.
- Choose an interesting and memorable campaign title .
- Design an eye-catching poster for your show campaign.
- Shoot a promo video for your campaign. It should appeal to your fans and give pledgers an idea about the style of your music, your goal, etc. Make it sincere and engaging.
- Add a short description of your campaign. Make it clear and informative. It will be visible at your campaign icon and become the subtitle of your campaign page.
- Add a detailed description of your campaign including an artist or a band's story, their appeal to the fans, and information about the show.
- You can upload some tracks to make your audience acquainted with your music. The tracklist may be updated any time during the campaign's Funding period.
- Add information about the location where the show will be held. (venue name, its address)
- Deal with sponsors who are ready to support your event. You will be able to add their brand, logo, description to your campaign page. You can add sponsors later if there are no such for the moment.
Please notice, that you can edit and update most of the information except for the campaign's Funding goal, Funding period, number of tickets, ticket types and ticket price. You can save a campaign to drafts and publish it when you have all the information available.
After a campaign is launched, you can edit and update most of the information except for the campaign's Funding goal, Funding period, number of tickets, ticket types and ticket price.
The Show campaign has to be well promoted in accordance with preliminary well-thought-out advertising strategy. Fans have to be inspired by the idea to participate in a show creation and attend a really cool event.
Show4me gives you powerful tools to promote your campaign inside the network and on external platforms.
We recommend you to consider the following points while promoting your campaign:
- The most important part of a crowdfunding campaign is the start – when you have a zero or few dollars pledged. Usually, people do not like to be the first. Use your personal contacts to bring as many people as possible to pledge your campaign.
- Use cross-platform promotion to reach more audience from other social media. Share valuable content to retain fans on the network, so they can participate in your current and future campaigns.
- Interact with your audience on your Show4me personal page and/or in your Artistclub to promote the show campaign.
- Cooperate with bloggers, influencers and mass media to increase your outreach.
- Use all other possible channels to spread the word about your campaign.
Initially, a ticket price comes with a discount. After the campaign reaches its Confirmation point, a ticket price returns to its standard rate, which is 40% higher. Discounted price stimulates "early birds" to pledge your campaign to save money. Those, who pledge after the Confirmation point will pay 40% more and generate you extra profit.
If your campaign does not reach its Confirmation point, within the Funding period, all pledgers will get a full refund.
Management and statistics
You can track statistics and manage your campaign on the dashboard. Click on the Manage button on your campaign page to open the campaign’s dashboard.
Date and time of the show
The date and time of your show remain open until your campaign reaches its Confirmation point. This is the moment when you set the date and time, confirm the show and get the first payout. After this, you can not change the date and time of the show.
Break even transfer
The Break even transfer is the first transfer you get when your campaign reaches the Confirmation point. It allows you to book a venue, make advance payments to artists and cover all other expenses related to your show.
In order to request the Break even transfer, please go to your Wallet, find your crowdfunding campaign title and click on the Payout button.
Grace period transfer
When your campaign reaches its Confirmation point and the price increases by 40%, you start generating an Extra profit. The amount may vary depending on your pledgers’ activity.
You are able to request the Grace period transfer when your campaign is sold out or the Funding period is over. In order to request the transfer, please go to your Wallet, find your crowdfunding campaign title and click on the Payout button.
The Know Your Client procedure
KYC (Know Your Client) procedure is required by the payment processor and Show4me to fight fraud, money laundering and financing of terrorism. Passing KYC procedure is required only once.
For corporate accounts (legal entities, LLC, inc., etc.), we require specific information regarding business activity, registration certificate, power of attorney and other legal documents, which confirms that you are authorized to act on behalf of the company. You may be required to provide additional information to pass the KYC.
For personal accounts (individuals), we require information confirming their identity, date of birth, citizenship, etc. You may be required to provide additional information to pass the KYC.
Please notice, that you will not be able to request transfers without completing the KYC procedure. You can pass the KYC procedure in the Settings of your profile.
Finalizing your Show campaign
eTickets will be available on pledger's fan profile after a campaign has reached its Confirmation point. Those, who will pledge after the Confirmation point, get their eTickets immediately. Fans will be able to download eTickets to print out or save to mobile phone.
Please, download and install free Show4me tReader app to scan tickets at the entrance and get full stats on the visitors. tReader is available for Android and IOS. Otherwise, you can download a barcode database for your personal barcode scanners.
Holding a successful event
Congratulations! You are all set to hold a successful event. Don't forget to share photos and videos from the show on your personal page or in the Artistclub.